Ninja Tables Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ninjatables.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Ninja Tables Website, located at ninjatables.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ninjatables.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Acceptance The Use Of Ninja Tables Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Ninja Tables is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Credit Card Details
The contents of the Ninja Tables website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on Ninja Tables is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Ninja Tables at your own discretion.
Change of Terms & Conditions
Ninja Tables reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Ninja Tables shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change of these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Ninja Tables website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the Ninja Tables website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Ninja Tables or otherwise used by Ninja Tables as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will not download, copy, reproduce, transmit, store, sell or distribute without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Follow our brand guidelines for using our logo and branding assets for marketing purposes.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Links To and From Other Websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third-party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Ninja Tables will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Ninja Tables makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Ninja Tables for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Ninja Tables or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ninja Tables and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Ninja Tables arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America courts.
Our Contact Details
Ninja Tables is a child concern of WPManageNinja. WPManageNinja is a limited liability company (LLC). The address of the registered office of the Company in 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, 19702, USA
For any further information please email Ninja Tables Team.
If you have problems getting our products to work, we are happy to provide you with a full refund within 14 days of the original purchase. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 14 days from the purchase date.
All of our products are under GPL license same as WordPress. For Premium product updates and support please check the corresponding domain activation limits.
For Unlimited Domain and Agency Activation License purchase type, you are prohibited to re-sale/redistribute the license keys. You are allowed to use the license keys to your client projects where the end-user may not be charged for the license key and you do full/partial development of the client’s site where Ninja Tables product is a small part of the development phase. Ninja Tables is the sole proprietor for the license keys and the rights to sell/distribute the license keys. For Unlimited Domain License Purchase type, you will be initially allotted a 100 domain quota; and if you exceed the 100 domain activation, Ninja Tables will review the activated domains and may increase the quota for the next 100 domains. Please note that, If Ninja Tables finds that, the customer abuse the license keys and re-distribute/resale the license keys, the license key can be canceled and Ninja Tables has rights to cancel any license keys.