One of the most important things for a business is “Rating” or “Star Rating.” In this document, we will learn about Ninja Tables’ Rating Element.
The tiny stars indicate a user’s trust in a product, service, or business. It’s crucial to have a star rating to help visitors realize your product is worth it.
Let’s add a Rating element to our Ninja Tables in the drag and drop builder!
Properties of Rating Element #
|Star Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Alignment||Left, Center, and Right|
|Show Rating Value||Toggle On or Off|
|Maximum Star||Numeric Value, drag bar|
- Star Size: You can change the size of the star of the Rating element. By default, It is set to 15.
- Color: You can also change the color of the size of the stars along with the values. By default, It is set to Black.
- Alignment: You can align the stars to the left, right, or center. By default, it is set to Center.
- Show Rating Value: You can toggle On or Off to show the value or not. By default, it is set to On.
- Maximum Star: You can control the maximum number of Stars of the Rating. By default, it is set to 5.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of the rating element of Ninja Tables Drag & Drop table builder.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment box.