Table of Contents
A table is used to visualize data, and texts carry the primary data of any table.
Ninja Tables Drag and Drop table builder’s first and free element is the “Text” Element.
Let’s add a Text element to our Ninja Tables!
All you need to do is drag and drop the element on the table.
Properties of Text Element #
|Text Options||Font Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Font Size||Numeric Value|
|Alignment||Left, Center, Right|
|Font Weight||Bold, Italic, Underline|
- Editor Box: You can edit the text of the Text Element.
- Font Color: You can change the color of the text. By default, it is set to Black.
- Font Size: Change the size of the text. By default, it is set to 15.
- Alignment: You can align texts to the left, right, or center. By default, it is set to Center.
- Font Weight: You can change the Font Style orientations. Available options are Bold, Italic, and Underline.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions.