List elements are used to show a list of items in either ordered or unordered form.
Ninja Tables offers a free “List” item to add lists and organize the data of your tables.
Let’s add a list element in table!
Properties of List Element #
|General||Item Spacing Vertically||Numeric Value|
|Space Between Icon and Text||Numeric Value|
|Alignment||Left, Center, and Right|
|Text||Font Color||Numeric Value|
|Font Size||Numeric Value|
|Font Style||Bold, Italic, and Underline|
|List||List Type||Unordered or Ordered|
|List Icon (Unordered)||Circle, Square, Disc, and None|
|List Icon (Ordered)||Upper-Roman, Lower-Roman, Upper-Alpha, Lower-Alpha, and Decimal|
- Item Spacing Vertically: Space between lists vertically. By default, it is set to 20.
- Space Between Icon and Text: The space between Icon and the List Text. By default, it is set to 0.
- Alignment: You can also position the Lists on either the Left, Center, or Right side of the Cell.
- Font Color: You can change the color of the text. By default, it is set to Black.
- Font Size: You can change the size of the text. By default, it is set to 15.
- Font Style: You can change the Font Style orientations. Available options are Bold, Italic, and Underline.
List (Ordered) #
- List Type: The above screenshot is for the Ordered List type.
- List Icon: You can change the style of the icons of the lists to Upper-Roman, Lower-Roman, Upper-Alpha, Lower-Alpha, and Decimal.
List (Unordered) #
- List Type: The above screenshot is for the Unordered List type.
- List Icon: You can change the style of the icons of the lists to Circle, Square, Disc, and None.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment box.