Fluent Forms is an amazing dynamic form plugin with 25+ form input fields, multiple integrations, conversational forms, conditional logic, and more.
Ninja Tables and Fluent Forms integration lets you display all form entries in a table format on the front end.
Here’s a video on how this integration works.
Both the Ninja Tables and Fluent Forms are installed beforehand in the dashboard we’re using.
Create a Form and Display Form in a Table #
Go to the Fluent Forms dashboard, create a form (here’s a form named Contact Form) & put some entries into it.
- The above image shows that all the required data has been entered into the form.
- To show these entries in customized and designed Ninja Tables, simply connect your table to Fluent Forms.
- Click Connect Fluent Forms from there, and give a title to your table. Then choose your preferred form using the box “Select a Form” like the below screenshot.
- After connecting your form, all fields of your selected form will now show up.
From here, you can choose and save all fields or any unique field you wish to view in the table.
- When you’re done selecting or deselecting the form fields, hit the “Save” button.
Now a new table will be created with the form fields as table header and form entries as table data.
- Edit the table’s name, data type & table style as well using Ninja Tables. Plus, Ninja tables also give you the option to customize table design, responsiveness, and table color.
- Further customization can be done, such as – adding another Your Message column name. Select the Edit button that is just above the table.
- After clicking there, you can notice all your form fields, like the screenshot below.
Use responsive breakpoints or stackable table features in this form data table if you need a cleaner look.
Displaying Your Own Submissions Form Only #
If you choose to use Ninja Tables to display your form submissions, activate that from the configuration settings for Table Rows.
Show Your Table Data According to the Entry Type #
You can also show table data based on the Entry type.
Go to the form where all the required data has been entered.
- Click the Change Status field and select your entry type Read / Unread / Trashed.
- Now go to your Ninja Table, which is connected with Fluent Forms. Entry Type enables you to select what type of entries you want to show from fluent forms.
- Choose your Entry type as per your needs.
- Here is the result of the table data, which depends on the Status which was chosen.
The combination of Fluent Forms and Ninja Tables is the most powerful one! And undoubtedly, it is very helpful for your website.
Fluent Forms integration with Ninja Tables unlocks a lot more opportunities for lead generation and sales increase. Try this combo once and enjoy the magic!