Table of Contents
Ninja Tables has a ‘List’ element in the free version. It’s enough to create simple lists.
But if you want to create attractive and beautiful lists, you will need more customization options. Ninja Tables offers an advanced element called “Stylist List,” which is only available in the pro version.
Let’s add a Stylist List element to our Ninja Tables!
Just drag and drop the Styled List element in your table, and that’s it.
Properties of Stylist List #
|General||Space Between Icon and Text||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Alignment||Left, Center, and Right|
|Text||Font Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Font Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Item Spacing||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Font Style||Bold, Italic & Underline|
|Icon||Icon Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Icon Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Choose Icon||Upload from Computer|
|Icon Library||Selection from Library|
- Space Between Icon and Text: You can add space or gap between the Icons and List Items. By default, It is set to 0.
- Alignment: You can align the Stylist List to the left, right, or center. By default, it is set to Center.
- Font Color: You can change the color of the text. By default, it is set to Black.
- Font Size: You can change the size of the text. By default, it is set to 15.
- Item Spacing: You can change the space vertically between list items. By default, it is set to 19.
- Font Style: You can change the Font Style orientations. Available options are Bold, Italic, and Underline.
- Icon Color: You can change the color of the Icon. By default, it is set to Black.
- Icon Size: You can change the color of the Icon. By default, it is set to 15
- Choose Icon: You can upload your own image as an Icon to the table by uploading it from your computer.
- Icon Library: There are plenty of Icons to choose from in the Ninja Tables Stylist List. By default, it is set to Tick Mark.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder pro element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment box.