Ninja Tables is well known because of its ease of use and simple configuration. Installing and activating this plugin is as easy as pie. So when you are all set to get started with Ninja tables, let’s see how to install and activate it.
To use Ninja Tables, you’ll need the following:
- WordPress version 5.6 or higher
- PHP version 7.1 or higher
Install and Activate Ninja Tables #
Installing Ninja Tables is similar to any other WordPress plugin.
- Go to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Plugins → Add New.
- Search for Ninja Tables, click on the Install Now button, and then Activate it.
Alternative Method #
- Another way is to download the .zip file by clicking on the Download button.
- Navigate to your WordPress Admin Panel → Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click on Choose File, upload the .zip file, and click on Install Now.
Install and activate tutorial [Video] #
The section is for those who are more comfortable with video rather than text tutorials. Below is an in-depth video tutorial on how you can install and activate Ninja Tables.