Table columns can be rearranged in whatever order you like. You can rearrange your columns as easily as ever using Ninja Tables’ basic drag-and-drop functionality.
Let’s dive into the article to learn how to accomplish it.
- First, go to the Ninja Tables dashboard and click on the Edit option of your preferred table.
- Next, a Table Configuration tab will appear along with the other tabs.
- Clicking the Table Configuration tab, you will find a new window appearing with the Column option on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Column, there a new tab will open with the Table Column Settings area, where you will get to see the Available Columns of your table.
- Drag and drop your columns into the desired place by dragging the left icon of each column.
- Let’s see how the drag and drop of the columns can be done.
That’s how easy it is to rearrange the columns using Ninja Tables!