Table of Contents
Ever wonder what “Text” might look like in the mix with Icon?
Icons are beautiful and eye-catchy. Ninja Tables Pro offers an element called ‘Text Icon,’ which is only available in the Drag and Drop option as a Pro element that lets you add text beside an icon.
Let’s add a Text Icon element to our Ninja Tables and check the properties and possibilities of the element.
Properties of Text Icon Element #
|General||Editor Box||Text Editor|
|Item Spacing||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Alignment||Left, Center, and Right|
|Text||Font Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Font Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Font Style||Bold, Italic & Underline|
|Icon||Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Icon Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Choose Icon||Upload from Computer|
|Icon Library||Selection from Library|
|Icon Position||Left & Right|
- Editor box: A text editor where you can edit your element text.
- Item Spacing: You can add space or gap between the Icons and List Items. By default, It is set to 0.
- Alignment: You can align the Stylist List to the left, right, or center. By default, it is set to Center.
- Font Color: You can change the color of the text. By default, it is set to Black.
- Font Size: You can change the size of the text. By default, it is set to 15.
- Font Style: You can change the Font Style orientations. Available options are Bold, Italic, and Underline.
- Color: You can change the color of the Icon. By default, it is set to Black.
- Icon Size: You can change the color of the Icon. By default, it is set to 15.
- Choose Icon: You can upload any image as an icon for your “Text icon” element.
- Icon Library: There are plenty of Icons to choose from in the Ninja Tables Stylist List. By default, it is set to Tick Mark.
- Icon Position: You can position the icon left or right to the text. By default, it is set to left.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder pro element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment box.