Table of Contents
Sometimes Texts and Numbers are insufficient to express the information we want to present to users. We absorb information better with visual items like images.
Ninja Tables has an “Image” element for you to add media to the table.
Here is how to insert image in table in WordPress.
Let’s add the image element to our Ninja Tables!
Just Drag the element and drop it into the cell where you want to add an image.
Properties of Image Element #
|Replace Image||Media Upload|
|Alignment||Left, Center, or Right|
|Image Size||Numeric Value|
|Image Shape||Square or Round|
|Image Alternative Text||Text Edit|
|Image Link||Text Edit for URL|
- Replace Image: You can replace the default image with your own image with the Media Upload button from your computer.
- Alignment: Align the Image either Left, Center, or Right. By default, it is set to Center.
- Image Size: Change the size of the Image. By default, it is set to 50.
- Image Shape: Change the shape of the Image to either square or round. By default, it is set to Square.
- Image Alternative Text: The alt text of the HTML <a> tag or simply Alternative text of the link of the image.
- Image Link: The URL of the link of the image which you can edit within the provided field.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder pro element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions.