Table of Contents
One of the most important things for a business, especially for eCommerce, is “Rating” or “Star Rating.”
The tiny stars indicate a user’s trust in a product, service, or business. It’s crucial to have a star rating to help visitors realize your product is worth it.
In this document, we will learn more about Ninja Tables’ “Rating” Element.
Let’s add a Rating element to our Ninja Tables in the drag and drop builder!
Properties of “Rating” Element #
|Star Size||Numeric Value, drag bar|
|Color||Graphical Color Selection|
|Alignment||Left, Center, and Right|
|Show Rating Value||Toggle On or Off|
|Maximum Star||Numeric Value, drag bar|
- Star Size: You can change the size of the star of the Rating element. By default, It is set to 15.
- Color: You can also change the color of the size of the stars along with the values. By default, It is set to Black.
- Alignment: You can align the Stylist List to the left, right, or center. By default, it is set to Center.
- Show Rating Value: You can toggle On or Off to show the value or not. By default, it is set to On.
- Maximum Star: You can control the maximum number of Stars of the Rating. By default, it is set to 5.
We hope this documentation has helped you understand the functionality of this Ninja Tables Drag & Drop Table Builder pro element.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment box.