Before you install Ninja Tables Pro, make sure you have the Free Version of Ninja Tables already installed on your site. By upgrading to the Pro add-on, you can access many features.
Here is how you can upgrade Ninja Tables –
- First, go to wpmanageninja.com and purchase Ninja Tables Pro Add-on.
- Sign-up for WPManageNinja if you are a new user. This account will be required to provide you with the License Key and Support, if necessary.
- Then fill in your payment details for the transaction to go through. After you log in to the dashboard, click on the Download button.
- The Ninja Tables Pro Add-on will be downloaded to your Computer in .zip format.
- Or, you can click on the Upgrade button.
- Now go to your website’s WordPress Dashboard. Click on Plugins → Installed Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Congratulations! Ninja Tables Pro-add-on is successfully installed in your domain. Activate the plugin from your Plugins list. DO NOT DEACTIVATE OR DELETE the Ninja Tables plugin from the plugins list. The Pro add-on won’t work if the Free version of the plugin is removed.
- A License Key will be asked when you will be going to use the Pro features for the first time. You can retrieve the License you purchased from your dashboard.
- Copy the Key and paste it into the License key input field of the Ninja Tables Pro License tab & Click on the Activate Ninja Tables Pro button.
Now you can enjoy all the awesome Premium features of the Ninja Tables Pro Add-on!